The Congresses of the ESP are 5-day annual international pathology congresses by the European Society of Pathology and the largest gatherings of pathologists in Europe. The aim is to provide an up-to-date scientific programme covering all major areas of diagnostic, translational, molecular and investigative pathology. Special emphasis will be put on both the recent discoveries and the reinforcement of close clinico-pathologial cooperation.
The core programme will be prepared with a strong input from the ESP Working Groups, ESP-affiliated Societies, Education and Trainee Subcomittees.
Expected educational outcome(s):
- Familiarity with all histological and molecular approaches that are essential, according to current evidence, in the management of diseases.
- Confidence in managing patients (screening, diagnosing, data reporting, and follow-up therapy) with neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders that are identified, according to the existing evidence, by pathological procedures.
- Identify major pitfalls and possible solutions in the diagnosis of certain clinical situations.
- Discuss and integrate the most up-to date knowledge and recent research findings in the field of human pathology.
- Identify opportunities for scientific collaborations worldwide.
A wide range of clinically orientated and scientific sessions will be offered, comprising:
- Slide Seminars
- Long Courses
- Short Courses
- Special Sessions
as well as
- Oral Free Paper Sessions
- Poster Sessions