until ECP 2024 opens its doors!
The European Society of Pathology (ESP) and the Italian Society of Pathology invite you to the 36th European Congress of Pathology (ECP 2024). It will take place in the Congress Center, Fortezza da Basso, of the wonderful city of Florence from 7 – 11 September 2024. Over the last years ECP has become the worldwide leading congress in Pathology and the Florence congress will increase this legacy with top contributions in diagnostic training, research and education. For these few days in September, pathologists, clinicians, molecular biologists, geneticists, bioinformaticians, IT experts as well as our industry partners will gather together for ECP 2024 and will make Florence the capital of Pathology. It is a MUST event and you should be there!
The motto of the ECP2024‚ Multidimensional Pathology – Cornerstone of modern diagnostics reflects the fact that Pathology as no other medical discipline has integrated novel technologies – such as electron microscopy, immunohistology, molecular diagnostics and recently computational pathology (and more to come) – into its portfolio while safely relying on classical histology in its broad spectrum of diagnostic services. By this, Pathology has gained a position as one of the forefront innovation drivers in medicine and a key player in medical decision making.
ECP2024 is dedicated to provide up-to-date insight into the whole spectrum of modern diagnostic and translational tools and achievements that characterize Pathology and its contribution to innovative diagnostics. [...]
President of the European Society of Pathology
Chair of the Local Organising Committee of ECP 2024
Here is why you should attend:
- All-in-one delegate fee
- The opportunity to meet pathologists from more than 100 countries around the globe
- A chance to meet your peers and evaluate research in front of leading world experts
- Outstanding keynote lectures
- Opportunity to interact with world-renowned speakers and chairs
- A world-class platform to exhibit your products and services
- Attractive industry sessions
- All* content available on demand after the congress
* Videomicroscopy Sessions will neither be live-streamed nor recorded.