Welcome to the 34th European Congress of Pathology!
until ECP 2022 opens its doors!
After two long years of restrictions, the ESP is now looking forward to welcoming you to the largest face-to-face gathering of pathologists in Europe set to take place in Basel. For five days in September, the charming old town known as the cultural capital of Switzerland and a florid hotspot for biomedical research, will be at the epicentre of international European pathology. In addition to numerous multidisciplinary sessions, which are being co-organised with educational societies and renowned collaborators, participants will also be given the opportunity to network with world-leading experts. The sessions will be covering a wide range of hot topics - from the role of digital pathology and the multidisciplinary classification of tumours to the outcome of clinical guidelines.
Here is why you should attend:
- All-in-one delegate fee
- The opportunity to meet pathologists from more than 100 countries around the globe
- A chance to meet your peers and evaluate research in front of leading world experts
- Outstanding keynote lectures
- Opportunity to interact with world-renowned speakers and chairs
- A world-class platform to exhibit your products and services
- Attractive industry sessions
- All content available on-demand after the congress