until ECP 2023 opens its doors!
Loading times of the video may vary depending on your internet connection.
Aleš Ryška - ESP President
Louise Burke - LOC Chair
The European Society of Pathology (ESP) together with the Faculty of Pathology, Royal College of Physicians, Ireland are looking forward to welcoming you all and extending a ‘Cead Mile Failte’ (100 thousand welcomes) when you join us in Dublin, Ireland for the European Congress of Pathology (ECP 2023), September 2023.
Ireland has been traditionally renowned for its history in education, being affectionally known as the “The land of Saints and Scholars”, and the congress organisers are delighted to have the honour of hosting this first class international educational event whilst providing an environment for the sharing of knowledge, innovations and experiences that will enhance the activities of the world-wide pathology community for the benefits of all our patients.
Here is why you should attend:
- All-in-one delegate fee
- The opportunity to meet pathologists from more than 100 countries around the globe
- A chance to meet your peers and evaluate research in front of leading world experts
- Outstanding keynote lectures
- Opportunity to interact with world-renowned speakers and chairs
- A world-class platform to exhibit your products and services
- Attractive industry sessions
- All* content available on demand after the congress
* Videomicroscopy Sessions will neither be live-streamed nor recorded.