The Scientific Committee invites you to participate actively in this congress which will be an extraordinary occasion for the exchange of thoughts and experiences. We look forward to receiving abstracts online for consideration and inclusion in the scientific programme as oral or poster presentation or E-Poster.
The submitted abstracts should give a brief description of the title and topic. All abstracts will be reviewed by members of the working groups and/or the Scientific Committee.
The reviewers will judge the abstracts according to the relevance to ESP, standard of English, objectivity of statement, description of what was done, suitability of methods to aims, conclusions confirmed by objective results, ethics, scientific value, potential clinical value, originality of work and overall impression.
All accepted abstracts will be published in an abstract book which is a digital supplement to Virchows Archiv, and online on the congress website.
To provide maximum information in the abstract please
When submitting an abstract, please choose one of the following topics:
1. Computational Pathology Symposium (CP)
2. Molecular Pathology Diagnostics Symposium (MD)
3. Autopsy Pathology
4. Breast Pathology
5. Cardiovascular Pathology
8. Digestive Diseases Pathology - GI
9. Digestive Diseases Pathology - Liver/Pancreas
10. Electron Microscopy
11. Endocrine Pathology
12. Gynaecological Pathology
14. Head and Neck Pathology
15. History of Pathology
16. Infectious Diseases Pathology
17. IT in Pathology
18. Molecular Pathology
21. Ophthalmic Pathology
22. Paediatric and Perinatal Pathology
23. Pathology in Favour of Developing Countries
24. Pulmonary Pathology
25. Soft Tissue and Bone Pathology
26. Thymic and Mediastinal Pathology
28. Other Topics