Bursaries of the ESP / IAP
The IAP and ESP will provide a limited number of bursaries to support the attendance of residents and trainees in pathology at the congress in Cologne. Bursaries include a free registration to the congress, up to 5 nights hotel accommodation and a monetary grant of € 150 (for applicants from Europe) / € 500 (for applicants from outside Europe). Membership of the ESP or (and) an IAP Division and submission of an abstract are required. A CV, proof of residency and a supporting letter - to explain why the bursary is needed - have to be submitted during the application process.
In addition, bursaries will be available for pathologists from developing countries.
Bursary submission is closed.
- Membership of ESP or (and) an IAP Division
- Submission of an abstract
- Submission of a brief Curriculum Vitae
- Supporting letter (official letter by your head of department/institute to let the committee know, why you should be granted a bursary)
- Proof of trainee status (not required for applicants from non-European developing countries)
Applications will be evaluated by a 'bursaries' committee' to ensure fairness. The results will be sent to all applicants by email.
To apply please click on the link below.
After having logged in, you will find the bursary application on the bottom of the first page of the 'Abstract Center' form (Add new Bursary Application Abstract).
Please note that if you submit your scientific contribution to be considered for a bursary, you do not need to submit the same contribution as an abstract.
Please note that only complete applications will be considered for a bursary.